There is a lot of power in organization--
- the power to know what you value
- the power to order your life
- the power to know what is important
- the power of peace in your life
- the power to know where things are when you need them
- the power to have a place for everything so you can put it away when you are done, preventing hours of precious time you'd otherwise have to spend in cleaning up and having to deal with clutter laying around
This is the perfect time of year to focus on BECOMiNG ORGANIZED. In some areas. the weather limits many outdoor activities, enabling you to concentrate on getting things in order around your home. When the weather warms up, you'll have more time for all those warm weather activities and you will know exactly where everything is.
BEGIN TAKING ACTION NOW AND FREE UP YOUR TIME IN THE FUTURE!!
ONE AREA OF CONCERN IS YOUR GARAGE
There is a lot of square footage in your garage. The average square footage of a 2-car garage is 400-600 square feet. Place that amount of square footage inside your home and you have an idea of how valuable that square footage is!!
- There's a lot of storage space along the perimeter of your garage with our custom built and cost efficient cabinets.
- There is a lot of square footage of storage space above your head with our custom built and configured overhead storage units
LET US HELP YOU MAXIMIZE THE USE OF THE VALUABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE IN YOUR GARAGE!! Go HERE to begin!!
When you plan your garage for the best use of that square footage, think of that space in terms of zones--
We will explain this in greater detail in a future post, but as an example--
-zones 1 and 2 will have items you use inside your home, such as cleaning supplies, a broom, dustpan, mop, etc.
-zone 5 is near the garage door opening, where you can store things you use in the yard that you have quick and convenient access to.
We have organized our garage by zones, that we will detail in a future post.
In the meantime--
- evaluate what you have in your garage
- evaluate the easiest and quickest way to access things when you need them
- seasonal items can rotate throughout the year--many seasonal items are perfect for overhead storage
- eliminate things you haven't used in years (Wow that's a great feeling!)
and a plan will begin to come together for you!!