A few posts ago we gave you a solution for storing your cans of spray paint. Now we want to show you some very creative projects to do with all your cans of spray paint. We had no idea there was spray paint for fabric, did you??
Here are some of our favorite ideas . . .
1. Spray the lids from all those plastic containers things come in for a custom pantry look!!
2. Give that sun-faded beloved car a fresh new look and it will feel like a new toy!!
3. Really? Spray rocks and get a pair of high-end bookends!! EASY!!!
4. Spray pinto beans for a custom vase filler!! Pick the colors of your choice!!
These ideas came from WooHome. Go here if you want to see all 30 of them, including spray paint for fabric!!
5. Need a desk organizer for all your supplies that is classy and inexpensive?
6. Buy plastic tubs for a dollar and make them look expensive!!
7. Got any old bowls? Look what you can turn them into!!
8. Rubber bands, masking tape, and plastic wrap are all you need to transform old vases to spectacular ones!!
It is our privilege to make the life that surrounds us more beautiful, purposeful, and inspiring!! We can take something that is often thrown away and give it new life!! The exciting part is that we bring new life to everyone who is inspired by it!! When we give our inspired vision to how we live, we change life for everyone we come in contact with!! The choice is ours to. . .