Our Easter ideas are coming in groups of 7 this year. First, 7 of the easiest Easter Egg decorating ideas. Now 7 Easter treat/decoration ideas! Little to read cause time is precious, but simple ideas that look perfect for Easter! Hope we are of some help to you!!
1. edible cones filled with edible treats - so easy but a stunning Easter decoration and treat or great for that Easter basket, so share it with the Easter bunny!!
This idea is from Crafty Morning. We sure appreciate Michelle sharing this simple but cute idea!! You can see the post here!
2. Easter Donut Bunnies - pre-wrapped donuts, google eyes, and construction paper is all it takes (and a glue gun or glue)!!
This idea is from I heart arts n crafts. Jackie even shows you the pre wrapped donuts she found. You can find the complete post here.
3. Rice Crispie Easter Eggs- so colorful, fun, and delicious! Who wouldn't love these in their Easter baskets or as an edible decoration?
This is from two sister crafting and you can find the recipe and post here.
4. Want some easter bunny bait the kids will enjoy?
This is from Giggles Galore. I love how easy the bunny bait recipe is. It only has 3 ingredients! You can find the recipe and complete post here.
5. You don't even have to cook the pudding for these easter treats/decor!!
This clever idea is from chic 'n savvy. You can find all the information here.
6. Rice krispies to the rescue again!! Don't you love these basket cups filled with candy? clever and easy and good to eat!!
These treat baskets can be found here at my lists of lists.
7. wouldn't be easter without peeps! Well, maybe to some of us it might be! Ha! here is an idea with a free printable label so you are good to go!
This is from real housemoms and you can find the idea and free printable here.