1. Hang a bag or backpack on hooks on your wall! Have them be the same feel as the decor in your home! They will fit right in and add to the feeling of usefulness and beauty!
2. Fill the nooks and crannies with baskets that add an organic, natural feel. That always adds peace and calmness to your home! Nature has a way of doing that!!
3. Use the open wall space you have. We usually don't think of doing that with functional things we use all the time.
Don't you love the way that was done with the pans above the stove and the cutting board hanging on the wall right where you need it most?
4. We think dressers can only be so tall, right? Look at the creative way they got around that in this picture! Think about how to use your vertical space to create the storage space you need.
5. Is your closet space limited? Just add one wherever it will fit into the room. They built one at the foot of the bed.
And, we're just saying - LOVE the black wood plank ceiling!!